Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 May 2014

♚Kipnapped to Be His Mate♚

Characters:-

Son NaEun : You
Kim MyungSoo : Wolf(ALPHA)
INFINITE : Wolf Pack(Under MyungSoo)
A-Pink : Infinite's mate ;
SungGyu❤EunJi
DongWoo❤NamJoo
WooHyun❤ChoRong
HoYa❤BoMi
SungYeol❤YooKyung(Former member but I hadn't no choice)
SungJong❤HaYoung

Description:-

November 4, 2014.

I was in my way to my home sweet home.. Unfortunately, the path to my house is blocked because of a big car accident including 5 cars, 3 motorcycles and 1 lorry.. I had no choice but to use the forest way.. I used to play in the forest myself.. It had been 14 years since the last time I came here.. It was the same as before.. While walking trough the trees and bushes,I heard some footsteps.. It sounded like a wolf steps.. Because of my scareness, I decided to walk as fast as I could but didn't run because I know I will tripped.. I kept walking fast then I felt something pulled me to somewhere but I can't scream because it covered my mouth with a hankerchief that was something on it that made me feel dizzy..

Foreword:-
Annyeong~ This is my very2 first fanfic and sorry for my VERY2 BAD ENGLISH; ENGLISH is not my style(KRIS-EXO).. Please read and comment.. Saranghae! ❤❤❤

☆Orange_Lion☆

No comments:

Post a Comment